Okay So Here’s Real Life…
I have nine days (which is actually more like eight) to do the following things:
- Find my last audition song.
- Rehearse both songs with piano accompaniment.
- Find two monologues.
- Rehearse and memorize them both.
- Figure out what the hell is going on in the Seagull, and who is who.
- Make a Hungarian flag bandeau top.
- Pack my crap for college.
- Move into my dorm.
- Skim the freshman reading I’ve neglected.
- Buy a rug.
- Practice up on a little bit of dance and stretch so I’m not screwed for the dance call.
- Get headshots taken and printed.
- Update and print resumes.
And because of all these things, I cannot go to the wedding convention thingy I wanted to go to which is on my friggin move in day.
Lord just shoot me now.